How to Get The Color Your Own Lampshade
- Browse through our collection of designs above.
- Pick a pattern or design you or your child would enjoy coloring! We offer a range of coloring levels from beginner to advanced.
- You will receive your selected design and an additional blank insert. Color the design and use the blank insert to make your own artwork!
How to Use The Color Your Own Lampshade Kit
1. Cut the protective film off of your shade.
Put your shade on your lamp.
2. Use liquid chalk markers to color the glossy side of your lamp inserts, so you can easily wipe the design off when you like.
3. Insert the colored lamp insert into the shade.
4. Peel the tape on the end of the shade to secure the shade insert.
5. Put in the LED bulb and plug in your lamp (the maximum allowable bulb is 10W LED.
6. Turn on your lamp and revel in your creativity!
Interested in more lampshade inserts?
Showcase Your Work with Color Your Own Lampshades
Like coloring books, but much more functional! Lampshade inserts that you can color are the perfect blend of fun and decor.
Simply select from a range of patterns, designs, and motifs and receive your lampshade that is ready for you to color. Your order will include a lamp, colorable lampshade insert, plain white insert, and special markers for our backlit film. We have designs for different age groups, so everyone can bring their artwork to light!
Now, grandparents can have another way to flaunt their grandchildren’s art, you have another way to indulge in coloring meditation, and your home accents can look forward to a new colored design as often as you like to color!